Ou Comprehensive Tax Course will teach you the tools to start preparing most individual tax returns. Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge to start making money as a tax preparer.
Upon purchase, you will receive login credentials and may start your course right away. You can work at your own pace and access the course content at any time. You will have 6 months from your purchase date to complete the course, though many students finish much earlier. A course extension may be purchased from our online store, if needed.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be qualified to:
- Prepare most individual tax returns, including Schedules C, D, and E;
- Perform a thorough interview with a taxpayer
- Determine a taxpayer’s filing status and eligibility for exemptions
- Accurately report income and deductions for a taxpayer
- Determine a taxpayer’s eligibility for credits and deductions
- Compute depreciation for assets and eligibility for Section 179
- Accurately calculate a taxpayer’s refund or balance due
- Advise a taxpayer in tax planning strategies